by - January 29, 2018















A DESIGNER FROM South Korea.

Hi there, I am Irene, called "DT"
I currently reside in Los Angeles. DT creative blog about my templates of Goodnotes APP. I can't write or speak English well, but I will try my best. I may make many mistakes, so please kindly look after me!

A LITTLE BACKGROUND

I’ve been a graphic designer for a little over eight years, working in both design agency and freelance environments. 
I studied Visual arts in the UCLA extension.
Making your life more organized with my planner, helping everyone to use ipad more effectively is what makes me happy. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! You are always welcome!


DT Crew
In the DT Creative group, we make a difference to the lives of consumers by improving the experience and challenge.
Our brands ead the way in paperless life, offering digital planner and effective How to use iPad and services
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. 
We are driven by values of easy, convenient and protecting the earth. 
Our teams work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of paperless life. 


irene called "DT" : CCO ( Chief Creative Officer )

Own content calendar for social media and blog posts, overseeing content from internal and community contributors
Drive critical product and strategy recommendations to other internal teams based on community feedback.

SAM  : branding Manager 
Day-to-day communication with Creative Director on current projects, while also ideating new creative strategies to help position our client opportunities in a more creative and impactful way.

Kelly  : designer

Identify and troubleshoot UX problems. Lead the creative output of projects through every stage and support any design-related tasks. Assist with creating visuals based on new strategies, brainstorming ideas and developing moodboards to build beautiful and high concept products.


You May Also Like

1 comments